OutBack Power IBR-2-48-175-LI Integraged Battery Rack System for Lithium Ion Batteries
- 151.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
The NEW OutBack Power IBR-2-48-175-LI Integrated Battery Rack System is designed, tested, and listed to the Energy Storage Systems and Equipment standard ANSI/CAN/UL-9540. Crafted of powder-coated aluminum and weighing in at about 60lbs, IBR has a cleaner appearance and is rugged enough to withstand the most challenging environments. Clear covers on the racks permit visual inspection of internal components while providing additional.
Factory prefabricated and shipped fully-assembled, the NEW OutBack IBR system is a complete battery bank enclosure, with cell interconnects, cabling, and series string over current protection and disconnects. Batteries are sold separately.
- NEW Specifically designed to accommodate lithium ion batteries including up to four Simpliphi’s 3.5kWh, 48V
- Ideal for use with OutBack Radian, FLEXpower and FLEXcoupled systems
- Fast installation
- Supports multiple 48V strings of OutBack EnergyCell and lithium ion batteries
- Over-current protection on each battery string provides added safety and flexibility
- Well-ventilated for increased battery safety and longevity
- Protective terminal covers
- Space-saving design with smaller footprint
- Tested and listed to Energy Storage Systems and Equipment standard ANSI/CAN/UL-9540
|Dimensions H x W x D (in/cm)||33 x 27 x 24.5 / 83.8 x 68.6 x 62.2|
|Weight w/out Batteries (lb/kg)||60 / 27|
|Physical Characteristics||0.125-inch thick aluminum enclosure with FLEXware silver finish; plated copper bus bars and clear protective covers. Ships fully assembled (except for batteries)|
|String Overcurrent Protection||175ADC|
|Gauge of Conductors||1/0 AWG|
|Capacity||Up to 8 EnergyCell batteries|
|Nominal System Voltage||48VDC|
|Supported Batteries*||EnergyCell 200PLR, EnergyCell 200PLC, EnergyCell 200NC and more|
OutBack Power Technologies, Inc. provides a five (5) year limited warranty against defects in materials and workmanship, and a two (2) year limited warranty against fan failure.
Product registration is required. To register your product, use the online form at the OutBack Power website. Alternatively, complete the Warranty Registration card provided with the product and mail it to the address provided on the card.