SimpliPhi 3.8kWh 48V, 60 Amp Hour Deep-Cycle Lithium Ferro Phosphate Battery
- 85.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
SALE EXTENDED THROUGH NOVEMBER 6, 2019!
The PHI 3.8™ kWh 60 Amp deep-cycle Lithium Ferro Phosphate (LFP) battery is a phenomenal option because it provides you with power security. Seamless integration into grid-connected and off-grid systems combined with cross-compatibility with all industry standard inverters/controllers make the PHI 3.8™ a logical choice for energy storage for net zero, emergency back-up, peak shaving, portable/mobile, and most any other renewable or battery-backup power system.
For more information and technical data, please click on the product data sheet button below.
The PHI 3.8™ Features:
- An easily-accessible 80 Amp DC breaker On/Off switch is built in to the unit, increasing safety and simplifies installations.
- 24V and 48V LFP battery design and Battery Management System (BMS) allows for battery installation to require no ventilation, cooling, or thermal regulation.
- Compatible with all industry standard inverters and charge controllers.
- Drop-in replacement for lead acid and designed for ease-of-installation.
- LFP is the safest, most environmentally benign Lithium Ion chemistry available and includes no risk of thermal runaway or fire
- No AC or toxic liquid cooling, negligible parasitic drainm and long cycle life
- Constructed from Non-toxic and non-hazardous recyclable materials
The PHI 3.8™ kWh 60 Amp deep-cycle Lithium Ferro Phosphate (LFP) battery is design-optimized for cell architecture, power electronics, BMS and assembly methods. It is modular, light-weight and scalable for installations that range from kilowatt-hours to megawatt-hours.
Product PDF Downloads
- SimpliPhi Power PHI Battery Integration Guide: Magnum Energy Solar
- SimpliPhi Power PHI Battery Integration Guide: Midnite Solar
- SimpliPhi BatteryPHI Battery Integration Guide: Morningstar
- SimpliPhi Power PHI Battery Integration Guide: Outback Power
- SimpliPhi Power PHI Battery Integration Guide: Schneider Electric
- SimpliPhi Power PHI Battery Integration Guide: Selectronic
- SimpliPhi Power PHI Battery Integration Guide: Victron