SimpliPhi 3.8kWh 48V, 60 Amp Hour Deep-Cycle Lithium Ferro Phosphate Battery
SimpliPhi 3.8kWh 48V, 60 Amp Hour Deep-Cycle Lithium Ferro Phosphate Battery - MrSolar.com • Online Solar, LLC
SALE EXTENDED THROUGH NOVEMBER 6, 2019!
The PHI 3.8™ kWh 60 Amp deep-cycle Lithium Ferro Phosphate (LFP) battery is a phenomenal option because it provides you with power security. Seamless integration into grid-connected and off-grid systems combined with cross-compatibility with all industry standard inverters/controllers make the PHI 3.8™ a logical choice for energy storage for net zero, emergency back-up, peak shaving, portable/mobile, and most any other renewable or battery-backup power system.
For more information and technical data, please click on the product data sheet button below.
The PHI 3.8™ Features:
- An easily-accessible 80 Amp DC breaker On/Off switch is built in to the unit, increasing safety and simplifies installations.
- 24V and 48V LFP battery design and Battery Management System (BMS) allows for battery installation to require no ventilation, cooling, or thermal regulation.
- Compatible with all industry standard inverters and charge controllers.
- Drop-in replacement for lead acid and designed for ease-of-installation.
- LFP is the safest, most environmentally benign Lithium Ion chemistry available and includes no risk of thermal runaway or fire
- No AC or toxic liquid cooling, negligible parasitic drainm and long cycle life
- Constructed from Non-toxic and non-hazardous recyclable materials
The PHI 3.8™ kWh 60 Amp deep-cycle Lithium Ferro Phosphate (LFP) battery is design-optimized for cell architecture, power electronics, BMS and assembly methods. It is modular, light-weight and scalable for installations that range from kilowatt-hours to megawatt-hours.
Product PDF Downloads
- SimpliPhi Power PHI Battery Integration Guide: Magnum Energy Solar
- SimpliPhi Power PHI Battery Integration Guide: Midnite Solar
- SimpliPhi BatteryPHI Battery Integration Guide: Morningstar
- SimpliPhi Power PHI Battery Integration Guide: Outback Power
- SimpliPhi Power PHI Battery Integration Guide: Schneider Electric
- SimpliPhi Power PHI Battery Integration Guide: Selectronic
- SimpliPhi Power PHI Battery Integration Guide: Victron
For more information about the SimpliPhi 3.8kWh 48V, 60 Amp Hour Deep-Cycle Lithium Ferro Phosphate Battery - MrSolar.com • Online Solar, LLC, please feel free to contact us here or call us at 888.680.2427 or email us and we will be glad to assist in any way we can. Thank you for visiting Mr. Solar®, your last stop for solar power systems and components.
Most of our products ship via UPS. You may choose any of our UPS shipping option during the checkout process. Some orders are too heavy to be shipped via UPS. In those cases, we ship via freight delivery.
If you are purchasing this product as part of a larger order or if this product is too heavy to ship via UPA, your order may be subject to shipping via freight truck. If this is the case, we will need to calculate a custom shipping quote for you and you will not see a shipping charge during checkout. Once we receive your order, we will contact you with a shipping estimate and you will have the option of accepting it or cancelling your order. If you prefer, you can contact us before completing your order and we will be glad to calculate your shipping charges. For a custom shipping quote or shipping questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888.680.2427.
Please refer to our Shipping & Returns page for more information.
As always, thank you for visiting Mr. Solar®, your B2B and DIY Solar PV Headquarters!