Mr. Solar® DIYPower The Traveler 160 Watt, Expandable Solar Panel Kit (TRVLR-160)
- 44.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
Introducing The Traveler 160 Watt Expandable Solar Panel Kit from Mr. Solar;. The Traveler 160W is a versatile product that allows do-it-yourselfers the ability to generate electricity for a variety of battery charging applications. This kit is great for providing clean, renewable energy to charge the batteries aboard motorhomes, boats, tiny houses, 5th wheels, campers, and golf carts. The Traveler is also a great solution for small outbuildings like sheds and cabins and other off-grid applications where batteries are the primary souce of power. This kit is easily expanded to 320 or 480 watts by adding one or two The Traveler EK 160W Expansion Kits.
This kit features the following quality components:
- 160W 12V Solarland Solar Panel (SPEC SHEET)
- Solarland 30 Amp Digital PWM Charge Controller (SPEC SHEET)
- 20’ of #10 AWG output cable (carries current from panel (s) to the charge controller)
- 3' of #10-2 Fused cable w/fuse* (carries current from charge controller to the battery bank)
- ABS Cable Gland (seals roof penetration at cable point of entry)
- Z-bracket mounting and hardware (set of 4)
* EXCLUSIVE! No other competing kit includes this component!
Quick specifications for solar module:
|Solar cell type||Monocrystalline silicon solar cell|
Rated DC voltage
|Open-circuit voltage||21.90 V|
|Frame type||Clear anodized aluminum frame|
|Dimensions||59.06 x 26.57 x 1.38 in / 1500 x 668 x 40 mm|
|Weight||26.46 lbs / 12.0 kg|
25 years power output
Keeps my batteries charged all through the season and I can add two more panels and run off my batteries and use the generator here and there
i needed support for a medical device (CPAP machine) and i get more than enough power; enough so that i am adding a radio [not connected to the van battery], TV, and a fan. ...two AGM batteries are easily charged in 4 hrs on a cloudy day...gotta love moncrystalline efficiency.