Solarland® 90 Watt, 12V Solar Panel w/ QC JBox (SLP090-12F)
- 23.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
Frequently bought together:
The SLP090-12F 90 watt, 12 volt solar panel from Solarland® is a poly-crystalline module that comes standard with QC Jbox and features a rugged design that includes a sturdy aluminum frame and high-transparency tempered glass that allows it to stand strong against the harshest of elements. With exceptional low-light power generation performance and standard 12V DC output, the SLP090-12F from Solarland® is the right solution for your solar power application.
- Nominal 12V DC for standard output.
- Outstanding low-light performance.
- Heavy-duty anodized frames.
- High transparent low-iron,tempered glass.
- Rugged design to withstand high wind pressure, hail and snow load.
- Aesthetic appearance.
- SeriesSLP F
- Watts (STC)90 W
- Max Power Voltage (VMPP)17.2 V
- Max Power Current (IMPP)5.23 A
- Open Circuit Voltage (VOC)21.6 V
- Short Circuit Current (ISC)5.81 A
- Number of Cells36 (3X12)
- Dimensions47.24in. (1200mm) x 20.75in. (527mm) x 1.73in. (44mm)
- Weight19.62lbs (8.90kg)
- FrameHeavy-duty anodized aluminum
- ConnectorJunction Box
5-year limited warranty of materials and workmanship; 10-year limited warranty of 90% power output; 25-year limited warranty of 80% power output. Need more warranty information? Contact us here, or email us, or call 888.860.2427 toll-free and we'll be glad to help!View AllClose
SLP090-12F 90 Watt 12V Solar Panel PDF Spec Sheet: