Here at Mr. Solar we respect your privacy and understand the importance of securing your data. We only collect the information needed to process your payment and ship your order, and we will never sell your information.
Your information will be shared with the companies that we use for payment processing (Elavon), order processing (Big Commerce) and newletters (MailChimp), if you sign up for our newsletter. You information will not be shared with anyone or any entity outside of the entities required to process your order.
We maintain PCI compliance and practice every safeguard to protect your personal information.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Collection of data
Registration for an account on this site requires only a valid e-mail address and a user name that has not been chosen already. You are not required to provide any other information if you do not want to. Please be aware that the user name you choose, the e-mail address you provide and any other information you enter may render you personally identifiable, and may possibly be displayed on this web site intentionally (depending on choices you make during the registration process, or depending on the way in which the site is configured) or unintentionally (subsequent to a successful act of intrusion by a third party). As on many web sites, the site editor may also automatically receive general information that is contained in server log files, such as your IP address, and cookie information. Information about how advertising may be served on this site (if it is indeed the site editor's policy to display advertising) is set forth below.
2. Use of data
Data may be used to customize and improve your user experience on this site. Efforts will be made to prevent your data being made available to third parties unless
- (ii) your consent is obtained, such as when you choose to opt-in or opt-out for the sharing of data;
- (iii) a service provided on our site requires interaction with a third party, or is provided by a third party, such as an application service provider;
- (iv) pursuant to legal action or law enforcement;
- (v) it is found that your use of this site violates the site editor's policy, terms of service, or other usage guidelines, or if it is deemed reasonably necessary by the site editor to protect the site editor's legal rights and/or property; or
- (vi) this site is purchased by a third party, in which case that third party will be able to use the data in the same manner as set forth in this policy.
In the event you choose to use links displayed on this web site to visit other web sites, you are advised to read the privacy policies published on those sites.
The site editor might not allow persons who are aged thirteen or younger to become members of this site. For more information, please contact the site administrator.
5. Editing or deleting your account information
Changes may be made to this policy from time to time. You will be notified of substantial changes to this policy either by through the posting of a prominent announcement on the site, and/or by a mail message sent to the e-mail address you have provided, which is stored within your user settings.
7. NO GUARANTEES
8. Contact information
If you have any questions about this policy or about this web site, please feel free to contact the site administrator.