Mr. Solar® RemotePower 4050 Watt Off-Grid Solar Power System Kit
- 3,658.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
This ~4 kilowatt photovoltaic system is designed to produce 4000 watts of direct current (DC) power and convert it to up to 700 kilowatt hours (kWh) of alternating current (AC) electricity for use in your off-grid residential or commercial/industrial structure.
This kit inlcudes the following:
- Solar Panels: Fifteen (15) 120-cell Trina 310 Watt ALLMAXMplus+ high-effeciency solar PV Modules w/ MC4 pigtails arrayed into 5 strings of 3 panels each.
- DC-to-AC Inverter: One (1) Outback FP1-VFXR3648A-01
- One (1) VFXR3648A-01 Prewired Backplate
- AC and DC box (with 120VAC bypass, NEMA5-20R GFCI Outlet, 175 Amp DC Breaker, GFDI & 80 Amp PV Breaker)
- HUB 10.3
- FLEXMAX 80
- FLEXnet DC
- Surge protector
- Energy Storage: (8) Universal UB8D 250Ah 12V AGM batteries
- Cables & Wiring:
We can also design a custom system tailored to your needs. To contact a sales representative, please email us at email@example.com, or call 888-680-2427 during normal business hours.