Mr. Solar® RemotePower 1240 Watt Large Off-Grid Solar Power System Kit
- 949.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
This ~1.2kW (kilowatts) photovoltaic system is designed to produce 1240W (watts) of direct current (DC) power and convert it to up to approximately 480kWh (kilowatt hours) of alternating current (AC) electricity for use in your off-grid residential home, cabin, or tiny house. Also a logical solution for your off-grid business, work shop, office building, or other commercial structure.
This kit includes the following:
- Solar Panels: Four (4) 120-cell Trina 310 Watt ALLMAXMplus+ high-effeciency solar PV Modules with MC4 pigtails.
- DC-to-AC Inverter: One (1) Outback FP1-VFXR3524A-01
- One (1) VFXR3524A-01 Prewired Backplate
- AC and DC box (with 120VAC bypass, NEMA5-20R GFCI Outlet, 175 Amp DC Breaker, GFDI & 80 Amp PV Breaker)
- HUB 10.3
- FLEXMAX 80
- FLEXnet DC
- Surge protector
- Energy Storage: (2) Universal UB8D 250Ah 12V AGM batteries and the cables required to wire the bank to 24V.
- Cables & Wiring: System comes with all cables and wiring necessary for installation.
All of our LRPS and RPS pre-configured off-grid solar panel systems are customizable and we can also design a custom system tailored specifically to your needs and/or budget. To contact a sales representative, please email us at email@example.com, or call 888-680-2427 during normal business hours.