- Solar Panels
- Solar Power Systems & Kits
- Balance of System
• Exceptional reliability with conformally-coated circuit board and corrosion resistant terminals.
• Maximum energy harvesting using TrakStar MPPT Technology to sense and adjust to the true maximum power point as solar insolation changes throughout the day.
• Efficient at low, medium, and high power levels.
• Up to 256 days of detailed power and load data logging.
• Meets US Federal Communications Commission Class B specifications for low-noise design.
• Automatic PV-based lighting control with field-adjustable, multi-event load control enables powerful options for PV lighting systems.
• Solar Industry Standard MODBUS communications protocol allows for easy programming, control, remote data access and charge synchronization.
• High Strength polycarbonate case and extruded aluminum heatsink.
• Self Diagnostics and continuous monitoring with reporting of errors through its status LED’s,
optional display, or communication port.
The Prostar MPPT™ solar charge controller with TrakStar Technology™ is an advanced maximum power point tracking (MPPT) battery charger for off-grid photovoltaic (PV) systems up to 1100 watts. This controller allows multiple modules in series for 12V and 24V battery systems.
Detailed battery programming options allow for advanced battery support for the latest Lithium, Nickel Cadmium, and Lead Acid battery types.