Ready to invest in solar? Need FREE design consultation
to find the right system for your needs? Already have an estimate from another supplier?
Talk to our experienced solar techs before making your final decision and let's see if we can make you a better deal! Call 888.680.2427 NOW!
Off Grid Solar Power System Kits
Our remote off-grid solar power system kits...
- Remote Power Systems – Larger power systems for cabins and homes where grid power is not possible. Optional mounting and inverter upgrades available.
- Small Remote Power Systems – Smaller kits for light power usage in remote cabins and homes. Optional mounting and inverter upgrades available.
- RV & Marine Kits – Want to add solar to your RV or boat? These are the kits for you.
- Sign Lighting Kits – Perfect for lighting in locations where running grid power is cost prohibitive.
- Pole Mount Kits – Our standard pole mount kits have an optional battery and enclosure upgrade.
- Oil & Gas Pipeline Kits – These kits feature C1D2 panels and aluminum enclosures for use in hazardous locations.
- Telecom Kits – Similar to our pole mount kits, except that these kits come standard with a battery and enclosure, and the mount is an optional upgrade.
What is an 'off-grid" solar power system?
An off-grid solar power system captures energy from sunlight and stores it in a battery bank for use in a structure which is beyond the reach of the main power grid. Using solar panels to create an elecrical DC current, this current is then routed through a solar charge controller which ensures proper charging and prevents overcharging and helps to "float" the battery bank, meaning to keep the charge topped-off. The current is then directed to the battery bank for storage and later use.
In most off-grid solar installations, the current is drawn from the battery through a DC-to-AC solar inverter. The AC current is then used to power household appliances and, together with a good energy usage plan, can power many of the needs of an off-grid home or other structure.
We have taken great care in the design of our pre-packaged off-grid solar power systems. Whether you will be using an off-grid solar system for your remote cabin, your place of business, or your full-time residence, we have kept several issues in mind.
Safety is first and most important. All sources and circuits are equipped with fuses, breakers or disconnects as appropriately needed. Second is reliability, we use only the very best equipment, with brand-name components from . There is no room for compromise when comfort and safety are concerned. Thirdly, convenience and ease of use. Whether you tackle the installation yourself or have your electrician do it for you, it is as simple as 1, 2, 3.
Our detailed instructions will walk you through and we are always available (during business hours) to help you over the phone. We even offer installation, should you desire.
One of our pre-packaged systems should do the job you need. If you need or want something more or something less in your system, it is no problem. We will analyze your request and accommodate your needs. To decide on the system that will meet your needs, you will have to determine the power requirements of your home. You will have to create a list of all the loads you plan to run, their voltages and their daily hours of operation. This is then compared to what the solar systems will produce for the location you are using them.
Please contact us by phone at 888.680.2427 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by using the form below if you have any questions about our products or about shipping costs. Some of our products do not include a shipping weight and/or no shipping charge is calculated at checkout. This is usually the case for items that we cannot ship via UPS and/or for orders that include multiple items. Please proceed to checkout with the understanding that we will contact you for your approval to charge your credit card for shipping costs once the cost has been calculated. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation in this regard.
Business Hours (ET/PT)
- Monday-Friday: 8am to 5pm
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed
Who are we?
Online Solar, LLC and MrSolar.com are a family-owned and operated business based in Baltimore, MD, USA, that provides solar and wind energy products to customers across North America.
- Better Business Bureau - A+
- Solar energy equipment experts
- Project engineering available
- Request Quote
Mr Solar™ Update
To get all the latest updates and to receive exclusive special offers, discounts, & coupon codes, sign up for our mailing list below.
Loading... Please wait...