California Consumer Privacy Rights
You may have the right to request, twice in a 12-month period, the following information about the personal information we have collected about you during the past 12 months:
- the categories and specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you;
- the categories of sources from which we collected the personal information;
- the business or commercial purpose for which we collected or sold the personal information;
- the categories of third parties with whom we shared the personal information; and
- the categories of personal information about you that we sold or disclosed for a business purpose, and the categories of third parties to whom we sold or disclosed that information for a business purpose.
In addition, you have the right to request that we delete the personal information we have collected from you.
You also have the right to opt out of the sale of your personal information. When using our website, you may opt-out of sales made via cookies on the site by visiting our cookie management tool to control the settings in your browser and disable such sales. We do not sell your personal information in exchange for monetary compensation.
For all other requests, you may contact us as specified in the How To Contact Us section of our Privacy Notice. To help protect your privacy and maintain security, we take steps to verify your identity before granting you access to your personal information or complying with your request. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we may charge a reasonable fee to comply with your request.
We will not deny, charge different prices for, or provide a different level or quality of goods or services if you choose to exercise these rights.
Please direct all inquiries relevant to this policy to our site administrator: firstname.lastname@example.org.