Generac 7209 24kW Guardian Generator
- 455.00 LBS
- $375.00 (Fixed Shipping Cost)
- Generac Guardian 7209 is the most powerful air-cooled generator in its class. It is powered by a Generac V-Twin G-Force 999 cc engine designed to handle extended use. It generates 24KW on LP and 21kW on natural gas.
- The all-new ATS features real-time energy use through the PWRview mobile app. You can power all circuits of the house or choose to power only a few during the power outage.
- Generac Guardian 7209 has a pressure lubricating system that makes it a low maintenance generator. Instead of every 100 hours, maintenance checks are required every 200 hours.
- The air-cooled engine can run on various speeds to match the demand of any added new loads. It handles additional load flawlessly. It runs four 5-ton air-conditioners and also manages up to eight additional 240-Volt loads with Smart Management Modules.
- This Generac generator is safe for use with sensitive electronics. It features True Power Technology with less than 5 percent total harmonic distortion that is perfect for use with modern devices and appliances with microchips.
- The low-speed 57-dBA Quiet Test Exercise runs weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly. It allows you to save on fuel and prevents engine and alternator wear and tear.
- The Evolution™ Controller has a multilingual LCD so you can check battery status and track maintenance interval. Mobile Link ™ Remote Wireless Monitoring allows you to get real-time system updates. Cell phones, tablets, laptops, and PCs can be used to check the generator status.
- The 1000 Series engine automatically shuts down due to low oil pressure, a wiring error, over or under voltage or when it gets heated and so forth.
- Guardian 7209 is housed in an aluminum enclosure with powder-coated finish that makes it perfect for all climates.
- This home standby generator comes with a 5-year limited consumer warranty.
The Generac 7209 monitors the electric utility lines 24/7, then starts and runs within seconds of a power outage. It can run for extended hours till grid power is restored. The WiFi-enabled home standby generator can run on LP or natural gas. It has a 50% smaller footprint as compared to other models on the market. It allows you to save as much as 20% on utility bills.The Home Energy Monitoring System is built into PWRView ATS. It allows you to power up the whole house or run only a few circuits when grid power fails. This latest model comes with several protective systems to extend life. It is perfect for whole house usage and can run 4 air conditioners at a time.
Run heating, security systems, sump pumps, freezers, washers, dryers, refrigerators, computers, TVs, lights, microwaves and more till grid power is restored. This standby generator runs quietly without consuming much fuel. It has the energy monitoring system, electronic governor, Wi-Fi connectivity, auto load balancing, system status indicators, and a corrosion-proof sound attenuation enclosure that make it a perfect choice for homeowners. Generac Guardian is the first air-cooled generator to comply with the 2017 NEC requiring a shutdown switch. It can be installed 18” from a structure. Generac generators are engineered and built in the USA. The customer support works round the clock throughout the year to answer your queries.